From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:51:39 -0700
Well, here we are in Colorful Colorado.  White counts as a color right??  I just got done shoveling 2 inches of snow off the driveway for the second time tonight.  That was after I moved 16 inches off after I got home.  It's coming down at about an inch an hour right now.  Our greyhound went out and it was half way up his body.  He had a lot of fun in the snow until he realized that he doesn't have that much hair and got cold.

Denver is pretty much shut down and the storm isn't supposed to let up until tomorrow afternoon some time.  Airport is closed, businesses are closed.  The shut down I-25 that runs north and south through the state all the way from Wyoming to New Mexico.  Even the part that runs through Denver is closed from time to time so they can pull the stuck vehicles out and clear the roads.

So if any of you are dying for a white Christmas, come here.....  if you can.  :-)

Brian Starck, CRM
Area Manager
Source One Management
[log in to unmask]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

(303) 868-1273