From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:09:31 -0600
Suzanne,

Contratulations on pushing this forward.  I think Bill's question is a
great one to ask and then the follow-up meeting contains Patricks second
question as a final presentation slide.  Contact me off-list and I'd be
willing to help get some information to you on moving forward.

Patrick- Great question BUT you're right it could be career limiting.  I'd
like to hear the answer after his jaw comes off the floor.

Happy Holidays

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc