From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:52:17 -0600
One of our staff members looked like she was going to have to put up
being with the rest of us here in Houston and not make it home to
Colorado. Instead, she is going to meet her family in Salt Lake City. We
had a white Christmas in Houston about 3 years ago, but it might be 30
years before we see another one, unless Jesse wants to bring us a
truckload the next time he is in Houston.