From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:12:31 -0600
As the designated member of the ARMA International Board to work with
SNIA (the Storage Network Industry Association), I'd like to ask if
there are practitioners on this list who might be in a position to put
together a case study that focuses on electronic records and on work
with an IT organization.

SNIA is working on plans for its own upcoming programs, some of which
may be jointly marketed with ARMA International, so I'd like to find
some great examples to which we can point the "IT community".

Feel free to send a note back to me "off line"....

Thanks!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+