From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:22:08 -0600
Wow.  It's hard for me to imagine that kind of weather.  I complain here
in Pensacola Florida every year about how much I hate winter...and we
hardly even have one!  But, you know it makes me wonder what you folks
do being snowbound for several days???  I'd go stir crazy if I had to be
inside more than a day or so!  I count the days from October on
here...knowing that by late February we're just around the corner from
Springtime!  It's rainy here in Florida today and overcast and that
makes for a dreary day...but almost warm enough for t-shirts...so that
makes it ok.  Hope all of you snow people have a safe holiday...and
Happy Holidays to everyone on the list...and best wishes for the new
year!

Gus Harris
Pensacola, FL