From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:02:23 -0700
Hi all,

I am pleased to announce a new addition to the list. Morgan Hannah Leimomi
Wilkins was born at 8:30 p.m. tonight, December 23, 2006. Christmas came
early to Denver - and thanks to the snow, could have been MUCH more
challenging.

Whether she will be a records manager is up for discussion, but whether she
will date before she's thirty is not. Daddy has a thing for guns, physical
violence, and early curfews.

So if I'm either not posting quite as much, or posting at funky hours,
you'll know why.

Happy holidays to everyone, and get some sleep for us,

Jesse Wilkins

CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms

IMERGE Consulting

(303) 574-1455 office

(303) 484-4142 fax

YIM: jessewilkins8511

Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.