From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:07:52 -1000
I can imagine...My son is back from U. Of N. Colorado for the holidays
and just missed the big storm.  I was in Denver when you had the storm
in October after the ARMA Conference, so I can just imagine how this
past storm was like.

Surely makes me count my blessings as I sit on the beach with my
mai-tai...Hope your Christmas helped warm your home.

By the way...I hope you let the greyhound out.  Whew!

Brian

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

***FROM THE DEPARTMENT THAT BELIEVES IN WE SAY YES!!!***