From:
"Gervais, JohnA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:36:00 -0500
A hearty and heartfelt congratulations Jesse!  I will always remember being at my wife's side when both of my beautiful daughters were born!  I will treasure those moments all the days of my life.  Like Ginny, I am dating myself, as they are 19 and 16 years of age now and I do love the stuffins out of them still!  They are the joy of my life!  I believe it was Charles Dickens who penned, "it was the best of times and the worst of times".  Yes they have given me quite a few grey hairs but I am blessed to have "Daddy's girls" in my life.  I hope Morgan gives you as much joy, happiness and hugs mine give me each and every day!  Records Manager you say?  How about the first female President!  Congrats!
John

John A. Gervais
Program Manager