From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:23:21 -0800
Greetings,

For family reasons, I have decided to move back to Texas (or "God's
Country" as my uncle would say), where boots and jeans are considered
appropriate attire for almost any function, the barbeque is beef (real
beef), REAL blondes can still be found, and uttering the words "state
income tax" is political suicide for any politician.   I'll be leaving
my current position within the next few weeks and my employer has asked
me to post the recruiting announcement.  To save bandwidth, I'm
providing a synopsis below.  More details can be found on Sempra's
website, the URL provided in the last paragraph.

<snip>

The Manager, Records and Information Management is responsible for all
aspects of Sempra Global's enterprise content management and records
management program.  Duties include strategic planning in coordination
with Senior management and business unit objectives; managing
interdepartmental initiatives; developing and implementing policies,
standards, and procedures for the management and retention of recorded
information assets (all media); communication and training for all
business units related to above mentioned activities; consulting with
business units on records management or event management issues and
program compliance monitoring.

Qualifications:

*         A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Management,
Information Systems, Records Management, or library science. Master's
Degree in Business Administration/Library Science and a Certified
Records Manager (CRM) designation preferred.

*         8+ year's relevant Records Management experience.

*         Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of
products; and

*         Lifting of boxes not a requirement. :>)

<snip>

If you or someone you know is interested please apply on-line through
Sempra Energy's website at: http://www.sempra.com/careers/jobs.htm.
Click on "Job Listing" under Sempra Global and follow the instructions.

As a final note - please do not send resumes or inquiries about the
position to me; I cannot accept them.

Regards,

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP

San Diego, CA