From:
Terra McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:08:28 -0500
Hi All,

My company, Calpine Corporation, has my former position available (I have
transitioned to a new role but am still there for those who know me!) at
our office in Houston.  Please see below for a description and feel free
to contact me with any questions (info below).

Corporate Records Manager/Director
Houston, TX

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

1. Develop, implement and oversee Records Management Department’s
functions, policies, procedures and systems covering both physical and
electronic records.

2. Manage staff within Records Management Department.
3. Manage on-site and off-site records archiving.
4. Evaluate current Records Management policies, procedures and systems.
5. Establish records management and filing standards consistent with best
practices.
6. Initiate corporate communications and other training programs related
to Records Management policies, procedures and systems.

7. Assist in collection, organization and delivery of records during
divestitures, acquisitions and other corporate transactions.

8. Other duties as assigned by the Legal Department.

Qualifications:

1. BA/MA Degree in Library Science or related field.
2. 7+ years experience in a corporate setting providing document and
knowledge management support.
3. CRM designation preferred.
4. Experience with an energy company highly preferred.
5. Experience using Documentum, iManage, DOCS Open or comparable programs
highly preferred.
6. Knowledge of advanced IT systems, web technologies (SGML, HTML, and
XML) and IT based knowledge management tools and techniques.

7. Strong people skills.

You may apply for this position using our Online Application
(www.calpine.com)or by sending your resume/cover letter to me, Terra
McIntyre ([log in to unmask]) since I am helping recruit this position
given my RIM experience.

Thank you, Terra