From:
"John J. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 11:13:59 -0500
I am continuing research into preservation management issues and strategies
for both university level course development and for use in
seminars/conferences presentations.  Knowing that the population of this
list is about the broadest reach possible, I am inviting response off-list
to [log in to unmask] for images/photos related that can assist in
revealing the challenges we records managers often face in protecting and
preserving record material from "the vicissitudes of life".

If you have images to share and can provide a permission statement
authorizing  their use, please let me know.  Anecdotal information about the
circumstances covered in the photo, dates and time frames are particularly
helful, and of course, credit or confidentiality requirements will be
respected. If you simply have questions about this topic, feel free to let
me know those, as well.  In return, I would be happy to provide a copy of an
article being written on this topic when it can be made available.

Thanks in advance for any assistance - and while I'm writing, best wishes to
all for a fulfilling 2007 - season's greetings linked from the new
transition page on our site.

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT
IRM Strategies - Asia
http://www.irmstrategies.com