From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:27:04 -0700
Hi all, and with apologies for cross posting,

I am pleased to announce the CDIA+ schedule for Q1 2007. If you are not
familiar with the CDIA+, it is a vendor-neutral certification developed by
CompTIA to validate the expertise of individuals in designing, planning,
implementing, using, and supporting document imaging systems. The course
covers technology but is not technical in nature; in addition to the
technology we also spend quite a bit of time on process analysis, change
management, project management, and communicating with stakeholders. The
course is three days long and features a case study and lots of class
interaction. I am the instructor for all of our CDIA+ courses.

Currently scheduled courses:

1. Feb 5-7, Houston, TX
This workshop will be held at the Holiday Inn Select Greenway, 2712
Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX. Cost of the course is $795 for AIIM/ARMA
members, $895 for non-members.

2. March 26-28, Denver, CO
This workshop is tentatively set for the Four Points by Sheraton, 6363 E.
Hampden Avenue, Denver, CO. This course is presented in conjunction with the
AIIM Rocky Mountain Chapter. Cost of the course is only $595 - not valid
with any other discounts.

The cost of the workshop includes the training materials, supporting
materials, a resource CD, breakfast and lunch all three days, discounted
parking, and a subscription to my new newsletter, currently available ONLY
to alumni of my workshops. In addition, attendees to my workshops can audit
the workshop for free any time - you have to get yourself to the class, but
your materials, food, etc. are all covered. Finally, alumni of my workshops
also enjoy a 40% discount for life to any future workshops I teach.

For more information on the workshops, the CDIA+ program, or my background
and credentials, please contact me directly at (303) 574-1455 or

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins

CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms

IMERGE Consulting

(303) 574-1455 office

(303) 484-4142 fax

Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.