From:
Charmaine Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:44:15 -0800
I am helping a colleague review an RFP for an Electronic Records Management System. It was developed by the IT department - need I say more?

  I was asked if I knew of any recent implementations of an ERMS. Humm!

  As background - I started out with a home-grown RM System at a global company, then worked for a RM software developer - Select Technologies, that was acquired by Optika, acquired by Stellent, now Oracle.

  I knew the RM software systems that existed three years ago, however they have gone through many changes or no longer exist. The EDMS/ECM companies now have records management modules. I know enough about them to be dangerous.

  Have you recently implemented ERMS? And if so would you mind chatting with me about how it went, how the RM functionality really works, the implementation process, how much work you did in-house vs using a third party integrator, etc?

  Charmaine Brooks, CRM
  IMERGE Consulting, Inc.
  (208) 343-1904