From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:31:47 -0500
On 1/4/07, Meg Carpenter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  . I hate not hearing anything. Is this a common occurrence?

Unfortunately it seems to be. It is especially irksome when the advert
specifies CRM preferred. Considering how few of us there are I would
hope that common courtesy would prevail.

I suspect that the problem may lie with the online system. The system
reviews the application and forwards on only those that meet the
criteria. Only then does a human interface with the application.

Another pet peeve is when you do get interviewed but you are not
notified that you weren't selected.

this is where networking is so critical to learning about positions
that are open.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va