From:
"Caroline D. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 05:57:35 -0500
Meg,

If applying for a Federal Government job.....YES.  I too a couple years back ventured into the corporate world (Law Firms, Banking, etc.), and found they too use the same process (no response).   They are getting similiar in their responses (letting you know you got the job), as the Federal Government.....I have to ask which job   I applied for, and to whom did I apply (that's how long it was before they responded).

Carol