From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:50:09 -0800
Blake, a .44 magnum does a pretty darn good job of rendering things
useless.  Go out in the desert and find a 3-sided canyon, prop up your
machines and start blasting away.

A few suggestions to get your mind right for the task at hand...; think
about your rival college or high school football team...; think about an
ex-wife perhaps...;  think about your/our current political or military
enemies...

or you can focus on the end stage of the information life-cycle and how
you are personally making a definitive statement about the value of
solid RIM fundamentals.  Wonderful stress management technique too.

In order to meet expectations I have to say this...   I hate paper!

Ya'll have a good weekend.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 1/5/2007 8:29 AM >>>
>do fax machines cache any information on a short/long-term basis that
could be accessed after disposal

When you say after disposal I assume the machines have been unplugged
from a power source for a while yes?
<snip>