From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:02:18 -0600
Taking advantage of the existence of the Jordan Lawrence Group, LC web
site, I did send in a comment, praising their work and suggesting that
future work include reference to ARMA International.  In that message, I
pointed out that ARMA International was praised by Judge Schiendlin for
its comments on the development of the new Rules of Civil Procedure.

One of the great opportunities that all of us have, with the work that
Peter and others do, is to make use of the web to promote ourselves as a
group (our profession).  ARMA International is doing that now, but all
members of the profession need to recognize that they're empowered to
give voice to what the RIM profession and the adoption of sound RIM
principles can accomplish.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+