From:
John Montaña <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:39:06 -0500
Peter provides this service gratis, using his own time and resources, and
everyone is entitled to take or leave the posted results as it pleases them.
It thus seems to me that no one really has any right to quibble over his
selection criteria.  Anyone who feels as though better results can be
obtained is  always free to conduct their own research using such other
criteria as they are pleased to.

J.

John Montaņa, General Counsel
PelliGroup (formerly Cunningham & Montaņa, Inc.)
29 Parsons Road
Landenberg PA 19350
610-255-1588
484-832-3260 mobile