From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:55:05 -0500
I just can't help myself ....

Personally, I don't think peter has been or is being secretive, and in fact when you asked him to share his method, he did so without incident or indignation.

Unfortunately, as it appears to me, unfounded implications of conspiracy are where your focus lies rather than on the selfless generosity of a colleague.

Peter intends, nor delivers, any harm; in fact it is just the opposite.  I don't get the opportunity to read his RAIN posts as often as I like, however whenever I see them I am thankful for his contributions and look forward to the next opportunity to take his leads and then think about the issues myself.

I don't expect that peter can get into my head and conjur up exactly the issue I would like to read about (and in fact that would certainly freak me out!).  But what he does do for me is offer inspiration and opportunity to think critically about the issues presented.

I hope that, going forward, rather than questioning his method, you will take his posts as they are intended and either choose to ignore them or take the responsibility of thinking for yourself.

I too hope your holidays were fulfilling and that you will find the new year brings you perspective and success.

Julie

Julie J. Colgan

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: The information contained in this message may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or email immediately and return the original message to us or destroy all printed and electronic copies. Nothing in this transmission is intended to be an electronic signature nor to constitute an agreement of any kind under applicable law unless otherwise expressly indicated.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: Any federal tax advice contained in this communication (or in any attachment) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.