From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:01:43 -0500
On 1/5/07, Marion Sumerianlibrarian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> in point of fact, you are rather the more mysterious
> one . . .

ah but people know who I am and what I look like no mystery there.

> why not educate members of the list as to your
> parameters and selection process? afterall, isn't
> sharing our knowledge the goal here? so what's the big
> secret?

well this type of discussion has occurred in the past with one Don
Saklad. Unfortunately intuition is not something that can be
explained.

no big secret

are you willing to accept the challenge? as put forth in the previous message?

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va