From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:34:20 -0800
"Marion", since you seem to be channeling Mr. Saklad, you just earned
yourself the same fate as Mr. Saklad in my mail reader. Your posts will
be killfiled. Your arguments are almost verbatim the debate that went
on when Saklad went after Peter on this same topic.

And, by the way, you'll note that most folks here use their real names,
not some sort of pseudonym that they hide behind. Frankly, that tells
me a lot about your character and professionalism. I don't normally go
after people personally on the List, but you earned this one.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."