From:
"Gervais, JohnA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:09:29 -0500
This is one I seen over the years which is quite interesting.  Again Happy Birthday Peter.  I too just needed an excuse to sample my rum at home tonight!  Cheers!  Let it rain!!

1. Before you start, sample the rum to check for quality.
2. Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the rum again. It must be just right! To    be sure the rum is of the highest quality, pour 1 level cup of rum into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat.
3. With an electric mixer, beat butter in large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanshile, it's important to make sure the rum is of the finest quality-try another cup.
4. Open the second quart of rum if necessary. Add 1 arge leggs, 2 cups of fried druits and beat till high.
5. If the druits get stuck in the beats, just pru it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the rum again for cinscistincy.
6. Next, sift 3 cups of salt and feffer (it really doesn't matter). Sample the wum again.
7. Sift 1 pint of lemon goose, add 1 bablespoon of brown thugar, of whatever color tou can find. Mix well. Grease oven, turn cake pan to 350 greeds.
8. Noe, pour the whole mess sinto the boven and ake. Check the crum again and go to bed.

John Gervais
613-946-0245
mailto:[log in to unmask]

The opinions expressed in this post are personal and do not represent that of my employers.