From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:25:35 -0500
On 1/8/07, Adam Herbst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  I think this could be done rather easily if it were put out on RSS rather than on the listserv.  That way if you are interested in reading records news according to the editor, you just subscribe to the RAIN RSS.  Just a thought.

Adam
there is a simpler solution to the problem. If you don't want to
receive the RAIN postings then just create a rule in your email client
that sends RAIN postings directly to the dumpster.

as for doing an RSS feed well that requires my setting up a blog (I
think). i've considered creating one but having it focus on a couple
of stories per week, which would greatly reduce what one would see
compared to the current version. now I may be wrong (and I will be the
first to admit that I'm not always right), but that sounds like more
work

do to the nature of my work and the volume of news alerts I am now
posting RAIN on an every other day basis. Each posting contains the
results of two days worth of news alerts.

I appreciate all the comments (online and offline) about RAIN posted
in the last few days

thanks
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA