From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:14:37 -0500
Natalie:

In case Bruce is tied up, a CRM is a Certified Records Manager...The
Institute of Certified Records ManagersT (ICRM) is an international
certifying organization of and for professional records and information
managers. The ICRM was incorporated in 1975 to create a standard designation
or CRM by which persons involved in records and information management could
be measured, accredited, and recognized in accord with criteria of
experience and knowledge established by their peers.

See http://www.icrm.org <http://www.icrm.org/>  for details.

Tod Chenrikoff, CRM