From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:53:22 -0700
IMO

Interity is the issue. A fine thing in yourself and co-workers and critical
in information management. Unfortunately, it only becomes an issue when
there is a problem. Process documentation will help to ensure document
integrity. However without controls there is no assurance that your process
is being folllowed. Luckily the auditors and IT folks have arrived at a
solution, of sorts, that we can use. after you map your processses, slap
cobit and INTL on top of it. It helps to lock down the non record and record
processes. When and if the documents in question become records we then can
have a relatively high degree of assurance that the document has not been
altered undetectably.

Chris Flynn