From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:24:46 -0600
>>Any information you could provide would be most helpful.<<

I believe Larry M. is a certifiable expert on this subject.  He spent
years honing his skills in this area.

From my perspective, I believe that on the job training is very
important, especially in document control.  What is done and why can be
dependent on things that are outside your sphere of control.  I have
been on a number of sites where nuances in the numbering systems were
not understood by DC personnel, leading to some very expensive and
embarrassing mistakes.  It is imperative that the folks working with DC
information understand how all of the various parts and pieces fit
together.

Best off luck.

Bill R

PS: Go Eagles, I spent some time in Hobbs working in the oil field.
Spent quite a bit of time in Jal, Carlsbad and Artesia bringing in gas
wells.  Good luck on the snow.  We used to equate it to going to the
fair and riding the bumper cars for a couple of days.