From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:44:50 -0700
I speak on e-records and email management, and I have family in Kona - is
that close enough? :)

I'm sure Brian Moriki is out there and can maybe point you to someone who is
based in Hawaii...

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.