From:
Jill Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:20:13 -0500
The National Archives and Records Administration-- Northeast Region
encompasses the New England States, New York, New Jersey and the
Caribbean.  We are pleased to offer two face-to-face RM Training classes
to serve our customers in the Caribbean area.  The classes will be held
in San Juan, PR.

Basic Records Operations
Learn what to file, how to file it, and how to deal with files not
longer needed for current business activities.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007--Federico Degetau Federal Building

Vital Records
This course will give you the tools necessary to identify, protect, and
access vital records needed resume critical business functions after a
disaster and establish a vital records program.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007--Federico Degetau Federal Building

Information and Registration

We are very excited to announce the roll-out of NARA's new learning
managment system.  The Records Management (RM) Learn Center is a
learning and training resource portal accessible through the Internet.
It is designed for employees and contractors of the U.S. Federal
Government who handle records or manage information. The training and
resources here will also be of interest to program managers, legal
counsel, IT staff and state and local government officials.

To Register for one of the courses descibed in this brochure, please
visit NARA's new Learn Center online at https://nara.learn.com/.  Each
course costs $150.

For more information about our training program, please contact our
training hotline at (781) 663-0148  or  e-mail us at [log in to unmask]

Jill Snyder
Management and Program Analyst
NARA Northeast Region
781.663.0147