From:
Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:46:54 -0500
As a person who had to recently go about getting some stock information
from a deceased member passed to the husband it was helpful for us to
have the will up to 10 years later.

You might also try county clerk courthouses as that is where we had to
go to get the original in this case.

Ms. Laura F. Bell
DOT Directives & Records Management
Office of the Secretary of Transportation
202-366-9761