From:
Gerry McFatridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:30:38 -0500
Larry said...

> WD only provides this software for PCs, NOT Macs.

OS X has its own file encryption application you could use to protect
stuff on your Pasport drive. The Disk Utility application allows you to
create an encrypted image file which you could create on your external
drive and just keep all your stuff you want protected within that.

>mine is a WELL USED SOCK, and I can guarantee you, NO ONE is going to
want to steal that!  =)

No one except a dirty sock fetishist. Of course they may just leave the
drive behind <grin>.

Gerry