From:
Yau Min Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 00:21:15 -0700
I will be out of the office starting  03/14/2007 and will not return until
03/16/2007.

If this message is not meant for you, do not use it - please let us know,
and then delete it. We try hard to keep our messages and attachments free
of viruses and other malicious programs, but are not liable if our
precautions don't prevent their spread.