From:
Michelle VanAllen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:35:23 -0400
Engineering drawing scanning services we use on East Coast include:

Tameran @ www.tameran.com
Advanced Imaging Systems @ http://aisimc.com

We have had good results with both. However, we have dealt mostly with Tameran regarding engineering drawings and AIS regarding scannng equipment and software although I know they do scanning services. I toured their facility recently and was impressed.

Michelle S. VanAllen
Supervisor Records and Administrative Services
Santee Cooper
PO Box 2946101
Moncks Corner, SC 29461-2901
(843) 761-8000 ext. 5340

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/14/2007 9:50 AM >>>
We may be outsourcing scanning services for engineering drawings.  Do
any of you have vendor recommendations?  Work will be on both east and
west coasts.
Please do not phone me.  If we decide to do this an RFP will go out.

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. This communication may contain
information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named
addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either
by phone or reply to this e-mail, and delete all copies of this
message.