From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:14:47 -0800
Finally our secret is out.
There is only one vendor the rest are scanned copies.
Scanned copies are cheaper, more readily available and quicker to respond.
Unlike the original they don't last as long but then why worry about the
retention level since more copies are being made every minute.

John

...John Glover
...Crowley Micrographics / Agfa Microfilm
...707-773-1257 > office; 240-277-1963 > cell
... www.crowleymicrographics.com
... www.home.earthlink.net/~fyiglover