From:
Maureen cusack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:09:53 +0000
Hi Susan

I attended your presentation here in San Francisco on March 15 (ARMA Golden
Gate chapter meeting). You mentioned that the ARMA competencies survey
results would/could serve many purposes including establishing records
management skills in a more measurable, recognized way. Could you (or ARMA)
harness the competencies survey results to champion the NAICS code effort?
Is that reasonable or do-able?  I just know it would help me in my (new)
career path as a records manager here in the US or if I return to Canada.

thanks

(email chain included for context)

Maureen Cusack, M.I.St.

http://www.maureencusack.net

"There are two kinds of adventurers; those who go truly hoping to
find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."
                        -Rabindranath Tagore