From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:13:26 -0700
Thanks for sending this link Peter. Work may get to be too much today as we
are having one of those recently all too rare gorgeous sunny Western
Washington days.

From the South window of our office building, we look out over Qwest and
Safeco Fields. Mt Rainier is off to the Southeast. If I go to the North end
of our floor, I can look straight down 4th Ave to the Space Needle. The
Olympic Mountains are off to the West. Beautiful view out over our
Commencement Bay. I like to watch the ferries as they approach the docks.
Not that I come out to the view often. This is definitely a day to hop a bus
at lunch and head "uptown." I'm being bad and didn't workout this morning
just so I can go to Macy's a shop their sale :)

Ok - time to plug in Dave Edmunds and listen to his version of "I Hear You
Knocking." Maybe follow-up with a little Nick Lowe. I've been on a serious
Neil Young kick the last couple weeks, so time for a break from him. Tonight
is a night to drive the 911. Just had fuchs put on (if you need to ask what
fuchs are that's ok...they're wheels).

Rock on!
Sharon Burnett
Having a cool time at Vulcan Inc