From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:49:01 -0400
Great - Now I'm gonna have "Cruel to be Kind" stuck in my head for the next
few hours/days...

It is a nice day here in the DC area - I'd rather be Downtown, but am stuck
out here in the 'burbs.  Shopping here could work as there are two very nice
malls here in McLean/Tyson Corner (VA).  The fancy mall is across the street
featuring Macy's, Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue at
http://tysonsgalleria.com/html/index17.asp .  Bloomingdale's, (another)
Macy's,  Nordstrom, and Lord & Taylor, etc. across the way at
http://www.shoptysons.com/Default.asp .  We are about halfway between
Downtown DC and Dulles International Airport, just outside the "Beltway."
See
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&
latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=1676+Int
ernational+Drive&city=McLean&state=VA&zipcode=22102>  MapQuest and zoom out
for reference.

If we had a taller building, or I had access to the penthouse here I'd have
a better view.  To the east visibility is fine and I can see across the
Potomac towards exciting landmarks such as the Nuclear Regulatory
Commission's HQ in Rockville, about 10 miles to the east.  To the southeast
I can see the National Cathedral in Northwest DC, and if Macy's was not in
the way I could probably see the Washington Monument.

About time for lunch now so I will step outside for a bit.  Mostly clear and
62 right now.  Enjoy your day out there.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM