From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:58:17 -0400
On 4/24/07, Grevin, Frederic <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> As an alternative to buying safes, why not create a high-quality scanned
> image of each document, and store the originals in a highly-secure,
> well-protected storage facility?

I agree with Fred and Patrick. Consider following the practice of
duplicate and disperse. and don't forget to buy a copy of the
following ARMA publication

Vital Records: Identifying, Managing, and Recovering Business-Critical
Records (PDF)
http://www.arma.org/bookstore/productdetail.cfm?ProductID=1272

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA