From:
Rick Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:45:44 -0400
Dear John,

I am giving the keynote address for ARMA International's June meeting in KC
on the subject of governance and corporate ownership of ERM, and have dealt
with these issues in the trenches and have had some degree of success.  I
would be pleased to discuss the subject with you.  My contact information is
set forth below if you would like to speak sometime tomorrow or Monday.  I
am tied up in meetings the rest of the day today.

Best regards,

Rick Wolf

LEXAKOS_LOGO_160pxRGB

443 Northfield Avenue, Suite 301