From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:41:05 -0700
Yeah, thanks peter. Don't feel bad Blake. It took me 49 years to find
out the same thing.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax

"Without records, there is no information; without information, there is
no
functionality; without functionality, we're as good as dead." (Ira Penn)