From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:30:37 -0400
snip <but it's always nice to have another photo of Julie for future
use>

Doug, looks like our office move may be pushed back to mid-July, so I
may be free to attend the Atlanta ARMA meeting in June.  Better be
careful, my friend - pregnant or not I can still take you out!

Blake that is a great pic!  Good times, good times.  Sorry I'll miss the
listserv party this year, but I fully expect you and Steve will
represent for me!

Julie