From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:51:00 -0600
I am not a lawyer

Nolenle,

I am not a lawyer

Sorry but the dog was barking all night and I am a little out of it. If my
answer is a little fuzzy blame Jesse Wiilkins.

I am not a lawyer

Your troubles have just begun.
My hunch is that this type of issue has good lawyers up at night and bad
ones drooling. we whacked the known shared (collaborative) work sites until
we could figure it out. I moved on. I don't know if they ever brought them
back up. this a law suit waiting to happen

I am not a lawyer

IMHO turning your process on and off is not a good idea. if you choose to
turn it on keave it on. If you giveit some time  I think you will agree.

I am not a lawyer

Questions like this can affeect your business model. You might begin to
question whether this type of operation is worth the risk. Maybe not an RM
decision. Ours is ut to do and die....

Other issues, such as, authorship, ownership, responsibilty, office of
origin, etc creep in. Is this an intranet or internet portal? do your
partners have other obligations regarding their records. Intillectual
property rights might factor in. Given time this one will haunt you.

I am not a lawyer.

Maybe John will give you some legal advice, but for my money....

Chris Flynn