From:
Simon DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 15:49:53 -0400
Ulises,

Why are you so vague with your E-mail Management approach?
Did you use Public Folders?
With the Big Bucket approach?
Or something more sophisticated?

You can't give us key word slogans without giving us what you are
talking about! LOL

It sounds like a well reviewed approach, so I am eager to know the
outcome.

In addition we always get told that we (RM professionals) are hyping up
the legal requirements. This is only until the company/agency loses a
case because you were not able to provide a record that we should be
able to provide and then we get fired because we did not protect the
company/agency of the liability. Now the chance that somebody goes to
Jail requires that it can be proven that somebody intentionally
destroyed or mismanaged records, which is normally pretty hard to prove.
So yeah you do create a Legal Liability if you don't manage your records
in accordance of the Legal requirements.

I hope you continue to contribute to the discussion, because you bring a
different point of view that is needed to have a healthy discussion.

Simon De Witt