From:
Cindy Becknell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 15:09:16 -0400
Dear Records Managers,

It's not too late! If you would still like to attend this seminar, please
contact Kay Swisshelm at 513-870-2000 x:4777, and you can pay at the door.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: The venue for this seminar has changed and is now
Cincinnati Insurance Companies, 6200 South Gilmore Road, Fairfield, Ohio.
The content of the Seminar is not changing just the location. If you have
any questions please e-mail [log in to unmask] or call 513 870-2000
X 4777.  We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, May 8, 2007.
Registration starts at 8:00 AM.
Directions:  From I-71 and from I-75 - Take exit for I-275 westbound to
exit 39,
Fairfield/Forest Park.  Follow exit signs to Fairfield. Right turn only at
the light.
Cincinnati Mills will be on the right side.  Pass the mall to right at 3rd
signal light.
The sign in front of the building will read Cincinnati Financial
Corporation.  Visitor parking is in front of the building.
Best Regards,

Cindy Becknell
Greater Cincinnati ARMA Chapter Secretary

----- Forwarded by Cindy Becknell/US/Americas/Cognis on 05/03/2007 03:02
PM -----

Cindy Becknell/US/Americas/Cognis
04/30/2007 03:02 PM

cc
Subject
Greater Cincinnati ARMA Spring Seminar featuring Dr. Mark Langemo

Dear Records Managers:

There is still time to register for our Spring Seminar! If you would like
more information on the Spring Educational Seminar below, please contact
me, and I will send you a brochure.

If you would like to register, please contact Kay Swisshelm at
513-870-2000 x:4777, and you can pay at the door.

Thank you!