From:
caryn gates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 21:39:59 -0600
Rick,
I work for a company that has an EDMS. When the user receives a hard copy
document they want in the system they send it to the DCRM Coordinator and it
is scanned and put in the system as a pdf file and the meta data is added to
the EDMS. We then store the hardcopy and disposition it according to the
records schedule as reference material.Once the file is put on-line the
users have desktop access.
I hope this helps. The system has been working for us quite well.
Caryn