From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 10:20:40 -0600
I am not on the PC this year so have no idea about the former. The latter
answer is better planning at HQ - this also goes to a focus on the
international piece of ARMA International. It is assuredly too late to do
anything about it for this year.

I should also note, without intending to offend anyone, that Columbus Day is
not considered a significant holiday in the US. It is still a federal and
banking holiday I believe but most organizations do not get that day off.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins