From:
Gary Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 13:53:48 -0400
The AIEF Board of Trustees is looking for dedicated and talented people to
serve on the Board. We need enthusiastic and committed individuals to help
us build the Foundation endowment so we can carry out our mission of
providing research, education, and scholarship for the records information
management community.  We need your expertise!

Please review the Board of Trustee Position Description on the Foundation
website on the Trustees page (www.armaedfoundation.org) to see the
activities you will be expected to perform.

If you wish to apply for a Trustee position, please email the following
items to the Foundation Administrator, Preston Shimer, at:
1.	A cover letter that includes a personal statement explaining why you
wish to serve on the Board, a summary of your previous experience with
non-profit organizations, and a description of your skills you think will be
helpful to the Foundation.
2.	Your current resume.