From:
Simon DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 13:07:30 -0400
Final Completion was April 2006

Simon T. De Witt
Records Information Analyst
Tampa Bay Water
2575 Enterprise Road
Clearwater, FL 33763-1102
Phone: 727.669.1360
Cell: 727.742.9774

From: Sellers, Jodie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 3:49 PM
To: Records
Subject: Right of Way Work

To Whom It May Concern:

We are currently on a Performance/Payment bond for the following
project: Right of way work in conjunction with Eastshore Commerce Park
Phase 1 - Infrastructure Project No. 01205. This bond has been effective
since August 2003. We are following up for status of this job to find
out if the job has been completed. If someone can write back to me
something stating that the job has been completed as of a certain date,
we can close out our file. If you have any questions, please give me a
call.

Thanks,

Jodie Sellers

Commercial Surety Underwriter

Liberty Mutual Surety

10 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 2810

Chicago, IL 60603

Phone - (312) 701.0514

Fax - (312) 977.0542

Tampa Bay Water scans all email for viruses,

worms, and inappropriate material and blocks email

deemed harmful or inappropriate. Email service is

provided to Tampa Bay Water users for business

purposes and is subject to public records laws.