From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 10:54:24 -0700
Ruth - stand your ground and keep talking to your IT folks. Together you can
build an appropriate solution. And it may be to start with keeping
everything. That is, unfortunately, where we are. We are knee deep in
litigations. My job right now is 80% litigation support. I am the queen of
email searches. It has made for some interesting job enrichment.

And I just wanted to be a records manager...somehow the words from an 1960's
song sung by Tommie Roe titled "Dizzy" start to fit. "Dizzy, I'm so dizzy my
head is spinning...."

All the best!
Sharon Burnett
Seattle WA