From:
"Fred L. Gorton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:00:01 -0400
Charis,

Not sure who you have met with but based on the price point I would assume
you viewed a unit called the image Mouse by Anacomp?  Not sure that unit is
still aviable, I was the Senior VP of Imaging and Print for Anacomp for
nearly 26 years and I recommended discontinuing that product when I left
several years back.

If you are not have with your present source I would love to discuss what it
is we can do for you

Good luck

Sincerely,

Fred L. Gorton
Executive Vice President
Imaging Services
The DRS GROUP
5865 Oakbrook Pkwy Suite A
Norcross, Georgia 30093
' (770) 840-8365
2  (770) 840-1074
'   (770) 335-4000
: www.drsimaging.com
CAPTURE - DELIVER - MANAGE - PRESERVE
EVERY DOCUMENT VITAL TO YOUR BUSINESS

Quick Facts about DRS
* Founded in 1964
* Authorized Canon Imaging Filing Dealer
* Kodak Certified Conversion facilities
* On-site Capture Capabilities
* Largest privately held imaging company in the US
* 25,000 completed document services conversion projects

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email is ONLY for the person(s) named in the
message header.  Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is
confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.