From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:37:33 -0600
Hi all,

I am in the middle of a research project on email management for the ARMA
International Education Foundation (AIEF). The results will be presented in
Baltimore. I will be sending out a survey to this list among others at the
end of the month.

In the meantime, since I know a lot of you are interested in this and some
of you have some experience in this arena (both good and bad), and since a
lot of the complaints about the Cohasset survey assume an agenda for their
questions, I'd like to make the following requests:

1. If you have questions that you would like answered, please send them
either to the list or to me directly. Tammy's questions are a good start but
I know there are others.
2. If you would like to pilot MY survey, please respond directly to me at
either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] I'd like 10-20
people who can really tear the thing apart and put it back together better
so that it is useful to all of you. The pilot will go out over the weekend.
3. If you have other lists or avenues you think would be productive, such as
the ERECS-L list for example, please forward those to me as well.

Any questions, comments, or concerns do feel free to contact me directly.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, edp, LIT, ICP, ermm, ecmm
Access Sciences Corporation